ScreamCast 68: Scream Factory SDCC Title Announcements Mayhem!

image

Scream Factory once again descended upon San Diego Comic Con to unleash a list of upcoming titles. Last years announcements (well, most) have since made their way to our blu-ray shelves. Do this years announcements improve upon last year's? Did anyone do somersaults of joy once the titles were announced? Find out our reactions as we run down each title. We also take some time to discuss Arrow Video's recent October announcements and we discuss the potential digitization of our collections.

Scream Factory SDCC Titles Announced:

WOMEN'S PRISON MASSACRE

BLOOD AND LACE

TROLL

GHOST STORY

THE GUARDIAN

NIGHTMARES

THE CAR

DEATH BECOMES HER

GARBAGE PAIL KIDS

THE RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD

Other films discussed:

Stigmata, Firebirds, Little Monsters, The Big Game, Stung, Maggie, Inside Out, White God, The Gallows

gamisu

Wolfmen Of Mars' GAMISU is OUT NOW! Grab it at an amazing price HERE!

CSoH-logo

The Screamcast is sponsored by Coffee Shop Of Horrors! Now when you buy their coffee, use the checkout coupon code SCREAMCAST and get 10% off your order.

We are also sponsored by GrindhouseVideo.com! Use the coupon code "screamcast10" for a 10% discount on your order!

5 thoughts on “ScreamCast 68: Scream Factory SDCC Title Announcements Mayhem!

• July 14, 2015 at 11:45 am

Woah woah woah… Brad doesn’t like Toy Story?? Where is your heart?

Second, cars did indeed suck… but PLANES was not Pixar.

Brad should do trigger warnings when he says he doesn’t like something as good as Toy Story ahahaha

• July 14, 2015 at 2:24 pm

LOL! Most of the time Brad’s heart & soul are pitch black. Yet, he surprises me with his love of Inside Out and dogs.

• July 17, 2015 at 10:53 am

I personally think you guys do a great job. Can’t believe you hear negative things about the show because it’s one of the horror podcasts where there isn’t a ton of bitching and moaning. Sure Brad is grumpy but he’s probably the best actor out there! Hahahaha
    I look forward to Tuesdays and can’t wait to hear what yall have in store.

PS If you dont mind me asking
    Who is the producer of your show?

• July 20, 2015 at 8:59 am

Thanks! Brad books all the guests, I record, edit and post. We all argue/discuss what we’ll cover each week. So, it’s really a group effort. 🙂

• July 25, 2015 at 10:06 am

I have only recently discovered The ScreamCast and I’m really enjoying it. I found this episode to be extraordinarily timely and helpful, as I have recently giving a lot of thought to digitizing a good portion of my collection. Your discussion, and especially Brad’s points, helped me come to a concrete decision…for now, at least.
    Anyway, thanks for the show, and please keep it up!