If the Scrabble category is “SHOT ON VIDEO” and your team wrote down the following associations, cross them off your list, ya loser:
1. Jerry Seinfeld
2. The hit “MUST SEE TV” show, FRIENDS
3. MOON PIES (delicious AF)
4. 1985’s SPINE (from MASSACRE VIDEO) – OUR FIRST FEATURE TODAY
5. Deck-to-deck (tape decks, not dick decks)
6. ARBY’S (America’s #1 family restaurant)
7. Sly and the Family Stone
8. The Weatherman (2005)
9. 1993’s SCARY TALES (from Bleeding Skull/Mondo) – FEATURE NUMBER 2
10. Mickey Avalon and/or Slick Rick
Please, SOV BABES, hit subscribe and share the shit out of our show.
Follow us on Twitter:
@miked_splat (Mike Delaney)
@BradFHenderson (Brad Henderson)
And please, babies, sweeties, follow ALL the great shows in our family, such as:
@Scream_Cast (The ScreamCast)
@splathousepr (The SPLATHOUSE Podcast)
We love you.
Host of THE SOVPOD. Actor, writer, producer: Film #MediasRes (2017), co-host/co-exec producer of The SPLATHOUSE Podcast.